Friday 19 August 2016

New school supplies!!



Today I went grocery shopping and I came across some school supplies. Needless to say, I'm basically obsessed with office stationery, colorful pens and highlighters so I went for it. I bought some stuff I need at a cheap store where everything costs basically 1€ which I think is great for school supplies because you can go crazy and not end up completely broke afterward. Another alternative is to buy your supplies online, through eBay for example. You can find awesomesauce stuff up there for a fair price and you can choose between various cute necessary and unnecessary stuff.

One thing I really needed was a stapler. I got lucky and found a package of ORANGE stapler and hole puncher, which is perfect for me because I adore the orange color. It cost around 5€ and it's definitely something I'm going to use on a daily basis. One thing I definitely went for too is THIS CUTE stapler. Just look at them! They are small and can fit into your pencil case or bag easily so it's always in handy whenever you need to staple your papers.

Even though I already own a ton of highlighters, I still gave in to the temptation when I saw a pack of erasable highlighters. Like what?! I was curious if this thing really works and how well it works. I tried them out and it actually erases pretty well on printed text and my notes that I have written with a pen, but on the other hand, you can still see a bit of a color if you highlight and erase on a pencil written notes. I'd say it's pretty handy for library books because you can't tell it has been highlighted after you erase the ink. I'm not sure if there were any more colors available because I picked it in a hurry and didn't even check properly, they cost around 3€. I also came across THOSE freaking awesome highlighters which are erasable too and look much cuter and are definitely more quality and worth the price. 

Moving on to paper clips and page markers. I bought them in this cheap euro store we have in our country and it's called Tedi ( I'm pretty sure you can find it elsewhere in Europe too). They have SO MUCH stationery it's mindblowing. I bought some colorful paper clips and stapler clips, and of course, I had to take some page markers because they are handy af and I'm running out of them quickly. Get yourself a stack of cute post-it bookmarks and sticky notes and make your studying and remembering things much easier and more fun.

I still haven't bought everything I need because I'm kinda picky about pens and notebooks so I have to find something that will suit me. I am also in search of a decent planner because it's a must for an organized law student (even though I'm not organized at all but I will do my best and try it this time). I was thinking of having a planner on my phone but I prefer to write stuff down on paper.

That's all I got today, peace out mah friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment