Tuesday 16 August 2016

Procrastination - summer edition

It feels like it's time for me to write at least one blog post since I've been slacking off for the past week (that also includes studying for my last exams). Honestly, I don't know which topic should I write about that would be a tiny bit useful and interesting.

So I'm gonna sum up my boring everyday routine, some of you may find it interesting or at least good enough to procrastinate from whatever work you should be doing right now.

I'm currently enjoying my vacation at the seaside. And by enjoying, I'm referring to sporadically studying during sunbathing, swimming and drinking beer. I came to realization my planning skills are close to zero and same goes for self discipline. I still have three exams left to finish until I start second year of law school and I'm quickly running out of oh so precious time.

I wake up everyday around 9am, drink coffee and have breakfast. After that, I sit at the porch, listen to the neighbour's kids yelling and arguing about who's in charge of their play group. When I get tired of everyone, I head off to the beach, chill out and think about how many pages I have to study per day to not run out of time in the end. After lunch I try to study (unsuccessfully). By the evening, I can finally get my shit together and start studying for real with a beer on the side. Life's tough.


No comments :

Post a Comment